Your child's learning journey
Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care offers a unique curriculum to guide early childhood Learning.
The Early years learning Framework embraces the vision that ‘all children experience learning that is engaging and builds success for life’.
Through this curriculum, children, families and Educators can actively engage in and contribute to building
knowledge together, to extend learning and promote Inclusion and belonging.
In Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care your child will be
cared for in a safe home environment
within a small group setting, which offers
more personalised care. You will be assured
consistency with your educator, a lower ratio
of educator:children and greater flexibility in
your care arrangements.
Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care offers:
- Quality child care;
- An accepting, comfortable and safe family environment, ensuring your child’s and family values are respected;
- A maximum number of children in care of seven, with up to four children non-school age;
- Care for children from 6 weeks to 12 years;
- Experiences and opportunities that support your child’s learning and development;
- Flexible hours;
- A service that complies with regulations and policies;
What can I expect from a Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care educator?
You can expect quality care, a quality educational framework,
a clean and safe environment, the opportunity to
actively engage in your child’s education and a flexible care
relationship with your chosen educator.
Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care educators have passed a rigid and
thorough assessment to be registered with Wyndham Early Learning.
Your educator must comply with Wyndham Early Learning policies, procedures and
How can I participate in my child's learning?
Your involvement as a partner in your child’s learning is
invited and encouraged. This may be through supporting
daily experiences and activities at Wyndham Early Learning Family Day Care.
We support any level of involvement you wish to have.
At Wyndham Early Learning we aim to:
- Share information about your child’s learning experiences;
- Involve you in your child’s investigations, passions and discoveries
- Make you feel valued and welcomed as part of our learning community;
- Work with you in the way we care for and encourage your child’s learning
Each In-Venue Application must be approved by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations and the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development and is assessed on a case by case basis.